PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Your Use of the Website.
You are granted a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable license to use this Website subject to the restrictions set forth in these Terms.
This Website is offered and available to users who are at least 18 years of age or older, and reside in the United States of America or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with us and meet all of the eligibility requirements for doing so in the state in which you reside. If you are under the age of 18 and/or are otherwise unable to enter into a binding contract with us, you must not access this Website.
Access and Account Security.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provides on the Website, in our sole discretion, and without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period, or if, as a result of such unavailability, you claim to suffer any damages. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
- Ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and comply with them.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of the Website’s security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
We have the right to disable any user name, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including, but not limited to, if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms, and/or any local, state, or federal law or regulation.
Intellectual Property Rights.
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by us, our licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You agree that you shall not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may use your data generated by the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, distribution, or dissemination.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video, or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, reproduce, or create any derivative works from any portion or subset of the Website or any content thereon.
If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Website in violation of these Terms, your right to use the Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title or interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by us. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
Our name and logo, and all related names, logos, product, and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of us or our affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product, and service names, designs and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate any person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or other personally identifying characteristics associated with such a person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination.
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server(s) on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the functionality of the Website.
We at all times shall have the right to:
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that your use of the Website violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms, or local, state, or federal law or regulation.
- Disclose personal information that we collect or that you provide to us as described in these Terms:
o To our subsidiaries and affiliates
o To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
o To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets
o To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
o For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
o With your consent
o To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, which we may or may not, depending on the nature of the request, be able to disclose to you
o To enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes
o If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or any other individual or entity
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information any Website user. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD US AND OUR HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY ADMINISTRATOR OF THE WEBSITE DURING OR AS A RESULT OF SUCH AN INVESTIGATION AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER US OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Use the Website at Your Own Risk.
You agree that your access to and use of the Website and its service is at your own risk. We will have no responsibility for any harm that results from your access to or use of its site, any related site, its content, or its service. The Website may provide links to other sites for your convenience in locating related information and services. We do not maintain all of these other sites and have no control over the organizations that maintain these sites or the information, products or services these organizations provide. Although we believe that the information from these organizations is reliable, we cannot guarantee their accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose. Accordingly, we expressly disclaim any responsibility for the content of these other websites, the accuracy of the information on these websites or the quality of products or services provided by the organizations that maintain them. We do not recommend or endorse these organizations or their products or services in any way.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER WE NOR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ASSOCIATED WITH US MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER WE NOR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ASSOCIATED WITH US REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR AFFILIATES, OR OUR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, as well as our affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and our and their respective officers, directors, members, managers, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of the Website, including, but not limited to, any use of the Website's content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms, or your use of any information obtained from the Website, or the violation of these Terms by a third party to whom you granted your access to the Website.
Third Party Access.
If you grant an employee, agent, volunteer, contractor, or other Third Party access to your data, such Third Party shall be deemed to have read, understand, and agree with these Terms. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any action taken by such a Third Party, including, but not limited to, data loss, data corruption, and any action on another site or via a different entity which the Third Party uses your data accessed on the Website.
No waiver of any breach of any provision of these Terms will be deemed a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach or of any other provision of these Terms. No extension of time for performance of any obligations or acts will be deemed a extension of the time for performance of any other obligations or acts.
In the event that any one or more of the provisions contained herein shall, for any reason, be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other provisions of these Terms, but these Terms shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provisions had never been contained herein, unless the deletion of such provision or provisions would result in such a material change so as to cause completion of the transactions contemplated herein to be unreasonable.
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Michigan and any disputes arising out of these Terms shall be litigated in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Kent County, Michigan, which shall apply the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rules.
These Terms are the entire and exclusive agreement between us and you regarding the Website, and these Terms supersede and replace any prior agreements between us and you regarding the Website.
We welcome your e-mail correspondence. But Internet and e-mail communications are not confidential. It is possible that information transmitted to us may be read or obtained by other parties. In an attempt to protect your privacy, our e-mail responses do not include personal account information such as social security numbers or account numbers. E-mail is an important communication channel for our Website's visitors. We will use your e-mail address and the content of any e-mail for correspondence purposes and to meet our legal and regulatory requirements regarding customer communications. On occasion, we may use your e-mail address to send you communications with information about service and product information that we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive such unsolicited communications from us, simply send us a message to this effect.
While we appreciate hearing from our valued customers, to avoid any misunderstandings, please understand that anything that you send to us, including ideas, suggestions, proposals, etc., will become our property without any right of compensation and you hereby waiver any claim therefore.